Sunday, May 24, 2015

Literary Agent Register

I'm one of these people who needs to create check lists and plan. I'm not the kind of person who just wings it. I'm really not spontaneous. So, even though I haven't completely finished my manuscript, I've created a spreadsheet of some of my favorite authors, referenced their book covers and websites, noted the literary agent details, email address, street address and submission guidelines.

The information gathered is from sites like Query Tracker, the author's blog, the literary agent's website and interviews.

There's a lot of sites out there where you can find this information, but since I've accumulated a spreadsheet full, I thought I'd share with other writers looking for an agent.

Even though I've added the submission guidelines, you should always check the agent's website just in case, as the requirements can change, The same goes for the authors website. The agent representing them can also change.

The below is a shared Excel, Google document. Simply click on the below heading. If this doesn't work, copy and paste the link below the image. Enjoy


Literary Agent Register spreadsheet



No comments:

Post a Comment